The Heavenly Destruction Sect (파천문 (破天門); "Pacheonmun") was a powerful sect led by the late Supreme Overlord of the chaotic murim, the Heavenly Destroyer. Many years after his demise at the hands of the Four Heavenly Kings, the Heavenly King Hyeol Bi seeks to revive the sect and conquer the murim once again.
It was then that the Heavenly Destroyer suddenly disappeared and the sect's Four Heavenly Kings (사천왕 (四天王), Sacheon-wang) fought amongst themselves to become the sect's new leader. However, they ended up killing each other; without a leader, the followers of the Heavenly Destruction Sect became divided and scattered within a few years.
- Leader: Dokgo Ryong
- Four Heavenly Kings: Gwi Yeong, Hwan Sa, Hyeol Bi, Mak Sapyeong
- Other members: Yang Jeonghak
The revived Heavenly Destruction Sect (부활 파천문, Buwhal Pacheonmun) is lead by the Heavenly King Hyeol Bi, assisted by the Heavenly King Hwan Sa. They are based in the Sky Gorge Mountains. Serving directly underneath Hyeol Bi are the Seven Slayers of the Sky Gorge (천곡칠살 (天谷七殺), Cheongogchilsal), a collective of extremely powerful warriors.
- Leader: Hyeol Bi
- Heavenly Kings: Hwan Sa, Mak Sapyeong
- Seven Slayers: Du Chun, Gwak Sojong, Hwang Zu, Jin Yurim, Nameless, Yeop Pae, Ze Wungang
- Pacheon Clan (LINE)
Notes & TriviaEdit
- During the sect's first terrorism of the murim, many neutral factions joined their ranks instead of fighting against them.
|Organisations & Sects|